FXUEM - Close Your Eyes FXUEM - Close Your Eyes

gah

this is chronamut again.. I realized that the song just sounds similar to "pretty green eyes" and is actually "hanging on" from the demo of fl studio 6..

ah well still cool :P

Yoshi Island Final Boss R Yoshi Island Final Boss R

m'eh its ok..

hahaha sounds like ChEsDeRMaN's first work XD

u need to update your sound

flute sounded nice tho :P

Buoy responds:

Update the sound? what?
Oh well lmao ok

There is Faith in Hope There is Faith in Hope

heh..

(this is chronamut.. I just wanted to review this song again hahaha...)

unfortunately im listening to this song at my school and compared to my computer the sound card is CRAP - this song is allright.. I see you used something other than strings to begin this :P

you should try some more of the more celestial pads.. something richer to start out :P

and nice use of wind mate! I see little things here and there that I like and little things here and there where if it was up to me I'd embellish a bit more :P Like I think an oboe would have suited that tune on the right more.. or maybe your tune couples with an oboe - layering is always good :)

also you said you use cubase a lot - does that mean you have real instruments? I dont have real instrument - i'm poor. :( - I have fl6XXL as well and I used to have cubase but I really had no use for it so I got rid of it.. I suppose I could always get it again.. from what I've heard of ppls stuff from cubase it has pretty good build-in mastering..

this song is allright.. don't like it as much as the other ones.. might just be this soundcard tho - there is literally no bass on this soundcard - it sucks >:(

you should also try and branch out a bit more - aside from slow progression - push the boundaries :P

Roots Bloody Roots/ my new one Roots Bloody Roots/ my new one

nice

thankfully i wasnt disappointed - with the minor problem of some dissyncing Id say this is a pretty cool song - kudos to you!

-shawn

blackmantis1 responds:

Thanks hahahaha. This ones a helluvalot better than the old one i did

This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

decided to work on upping your score ^^

hey this is Chronamut and B0UNC3 - and I'm speaking for B0UNC3 as well - this fucking ROCKS! If youd like to work on a collab today I'd be happy to work with you! Its just too bad this song cuts off at the end - you should do a song from kingdom hearts - altho technically this IS from kingdom hearts - the halloween town level. Also dont get discouraged from the others or the downraters - the portals have gotten very elitist over the past while - and even us who have been around forever have a VERY hard time sticking around on the charts - which is how I guess it is in real life.. neways you seem like an honest down to earth man - did other people help you with this - like do you have an actual band or what? I'm gonna show this song to Evil-Dog - I bet he'd love it (he rules the punk genre - on a side note - B0UNC3 rules the trance genre and I rule the video game genre - so welcome to my genre and enjoy your stay! ^^ - and please dont downrate my songs - instead visit and leave a review or 2!)

I'm sure there was other stuff I wanted to say - if I think of any I'll just use another of my collab accounts hahaha :P

neways awesome stuff dude - we're all proud of this song for you!

-shawn and B0UNC3-

ZombiePosessor responds:

Shit yes, an awesome review! "did other people help you with this - like do you have an actual band or what?" Nah, its all me.

"and please dont downrate my songs - instead visit and leave a review or 2"

I'm not a prick and usually don't downrate songs unless its a stolen song. But yeah, I'll work on a collab with you, why not, lol. Thanks for the review.

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

haaah

you wiped me off the list too! Glistle is gone damnit hehehe...

only problem i had was the fact that the song took so long to cut in and out. Also do u think u could hook me up with your sample package? I don't use Reason that much but I can be motivated to do so sometimes hehehe :P

neways kewl song - i like the stabby synth - keep up the good work man!

your friend